Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Snow Tunnels

Megan and Weston came to visit us this past weekend. Weston, Scott, Emalyn, and Tyler decided to convert the snow in front of our house into snow tunnels. This is Emalyn in front of one of the tunnels.
Above is Tyler coming out of the tunnel and below is Tyler entering the tunnel.

This one is Weston (right) and Scott (left) peeking out from two of the tunnels.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love Emalyn's hat! And I so wish I could have been there.

Jennifer said...

Snow tunnels FREAK me out!! I'm always terrified they'll collapse when I'm in them. Any tunnel for that matter...

The Perkins Family said...

This looks like so much fun! Snow tunnels, what a great idea. Oh, and I love the little exerpts of the kids saying funny things on the side of the blog. Thanks for posting it.