We had a super-crazy-but-wonderful weekend. We blessed Krysta this past weekend in sacrament meeting. All of Scott's family came, except Chris and Jesika and Alexa (we missed you!!), Deron & Virginia and their kids came, and Aunt Laura. It was so wonderful to have so many people here in our house. I was surprised by how much our house shrunk with 30+ people added to it. It was somewhat overwhelming and chaotic at times, but I loved every minute everyone was here. What a wonderful family we have. I felt so bereft when everyone left, that I cried. I wish they were still here! And how we missed those who weren't here. But it's quite a distance to travel (especially for family members on my side) and the weather isn't great yet.
Krysta's blessing was beautiful (great job, Scott!) and she was so good for the blessing. She was completely awake, so I was worried she'd cry through the whole thing, but she never made a sound.
2 comments:
It sounds like you had a party over there. We are sad we missed it but I agree with Heidi, flat bums are not fun!
It's fun to see your cute family. It's been too long since we've seen eachother. I'm glad I can catch up on your life through the blog!
Post a Comment