Have I told you how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE your family pictures!!! And the kids pictures ! I have them on the front of the frig and they make me smile every time I see them :) love you!
Wow! I kept thinking of all the things to tell you that I LOVE about these and the list kept growing: the girls' hair, the outfits, Krysta's big mouth smile (my favorite--she is such a doll!!!), pretty much everything. You guys look so great!
But I see you're missing a couple boys. I look forward to seeing the whole family!
OK, now it's working. It's been tested like 6 times, with 2 consecutive successful attempts, so I think we're OK now. It turns out it was somehting with Firefox, and when I do it in Explorer it's works. Anyway, beautiful family. 3 kids, can you believe it? I'm remembering a time when you hadn't had Tyler yet. You were close, it seems like so long ago. Miss you guys, take care!! Also, a good news minute from us, Jaron got 100% on his Russian test today! Yea for Jaron!! Did you even know he was taking Russian?
6 comments:
Have I told you how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE your family pictures!!! And the kids pictures ! I have them on the front of the frig and they make me smile every time I see them :) love you!
Wow! I kept thinking of all the things to tell you that I LOVE about these and the list kept growing: the girls' hair, the outfits, Krysta's big mouth smile (my favorite--she is such a doll!!!), pretty much everything. You guys look so great!
But I see you're missing a couple boys. I look forward to seeing the whole family!
Those are so cute!
Cheryl is right the girls hair is super cute!
we miss you guys.
testing
Hey it worked!
OK, now it's working. It's been tested like 6 times, with 2 consecutive successful attempts, so I think we're OK now. It turns out it was somehting with Firefox, and when I do it in Explorer it's works. Anyway, beautiful family. 3 kids, can you believe it? I'm remembering a time when you hadn't had Tyler yet. You were close, it seems like so long ago. Miss you guys, take care!! Also, a good news minute from us, Jaron got 100% on his Russian test today! Yea for Jaron!! Did you even know he was taking Russian?
Post a Comment