Tyler's comment was pretty random. I didn't know what he was talking about either until Scott reminded me what "snozberries" come from...I'll give you a hint: Charlie and the Chocolate factory. Ring any bells? (It's still random, he hasn't watched that movie in MONTHS)
I don't have any sound on dad's computer but enjoyed watching it. I'll have to see it again when I get home so I can hear Tyler's comment. Looks like Krysta inherited Grandpas' ice cream stomach!
5 comments:
Oh you are right! I LOVE that face! haha! And what made Tyler ask that question at the end? It was very intriguing. :)
I LOVE that girl!
And yeah, what are "snausberries"?
Tyler's comment was pretty random. I didn't know what he was talking about either until Scott reminded me what "snozberries" come from...I'll give you a hint: Charlie and the Chocolate factory. Ring any bells? (It's still random, he hasn't watched that movie in MONTHS)
ps. i really like your playlist. i've been listening to it ever since i got home today. my favorite is that french one- Je'teme somethingish. :)
I don't have any sound on dad's computer but enjoyed watching it. I'll have to see it again when I get home so I can hear Tyler's comment. Looks like Krysta inherited Grandpas' ice cream stomach!
Post a Comment