
We were at Crater's of the Moon! Again! But this time I was overcoming a silly fear of mine-going there when I'm pregnant-and this time nothing bad happened. It was one of the best days we've spent as a family. I was able to go on all of the hikes with everyone else, and I wasn't even sore the next day. Which goes to show that all that exercise I've been doing this pregnancy is really paying off!

I wish this picture above was bigger, so you could really see the pretty yellow flowers that are growing amongst desolation all around. For those of you who don't know, Crater's of the Moon used to be an active volcano about 2000 years ago. Nature is still recovering, even now. This little flower is a lesson of growing and blooming wherever you are planted to me. Even on a lava rock.

Here are Scott, Tyler, Krysta, and Emalyn standing in front of one of the cones (sorry can't remember which one.)

Here are Krysta and I hiking in Indian Cave.

Scott, Emalyn, and Tyler climbing out of Indian cave.

How the kids felt after that hike-exhausted. Eating a candy bar was very reviving though! Isn't it always?
2 comments:
Reading this blog reminded me of our great fam reunion a couple of years ago - Great memories! Looks like it was a cooler day this time. I appreciate you sharing your thoughtful observations too. And you're looking very cute! love you
We love and miss your family. Give those cuties a hug from me.
Post a Comment