I forgot to post about Russell's two-week checkup, so I'll just post it along with the stats from his two month checkup, that he had TODAY!!! 

He smiles ALL THE TIME now- which makes it so fun for his family. He coo's a lot too-and I mean the actual word "coo"-that's his favorite word. He's come pretty close to laughing, but we haven't gotten that one down yet. And the best news of all.....
At two weeks:
Weight: 8 lbs.
Height: 21.5 in.
Head Circumference: 14.25
At TWO MONTHS:
Weight: 12 lbs
Height: 22.25 in
Head Circumference: 15.5 in.
NO ACID REFLUX!!
I've never had a baby that got FULL every time he eats, rarely spits up, and is such a HAPPY BABY! Aaaahhhh....I feel so blessed with this last baby of ours.
6 comments:
ooohhh, he's ADORABLE!!! Thanks for the photos. What a sweetheart. I'm really looking forward to the hugs in a couple of weeks. What a sweetheart! love you
I CAN"T WAIT TO MEET HIM!!!! He's only 1 pound behind Wyatt. :) ... only 12 days!!!!
Adorable! Wishing I could hold him. Give him a little kiss on that cute head of his from me. PS Thanks for the blankets!!
Yay! I am so happy to hear that he is a happy baby wit no reflux!
He looks perfectly kissable!!!
I am saving all the kisses I have for you baby R :-)
Thanks for the pictures, they are so cute!
Aah! I'm so sad that I don't get to see him and hold him and snuggle him! He is so so so adorable! I want to touch his hair!
And I'm SUPER sorry I never called to wish Krysta a happy birthday. She looks darling. Except the video won't let me watch it. It says I have to accept your friend request. Will you please request me as a friend?! (c:
Post a Comment