
Doesn't he make a handsome Santa? We bought this for a lip sync we did at my parents' house right after Christmas. He really wore it! The kids especially loved it.

I love the looks on everyone's faces. So funny and memorable. I believe Krysta has this look on her face due to the instructions to not open presents until after the pictures were taken.

Or she's just happier with her mama....
ha ha.

Can I open another one, please Daddy? Please Daddy? Now please? Is it my turn yet?
Tyler got a paper airplane book for Christmas. He really loved it. He made all of the paper airplanes in the book (at least a hundred) by the end of February.
We had a great Christmas. There are no pictures of Russell because he slept right through it all. But those of us who were awake enjoyed watching eachother open presents.
1 comment:
And Santa Scott looks even better in person :) You ought to post your family lip sync for the world to see how talented all of you are. :)
Post a Comment