Wednesday, June 6, 2012

music day camp

Tyler and Emalyn went to "Music Day Camp" today.  When I went and picked them up, I overheard one of the instructors ask if they liked it, and I heard both of my kids yell, "It was awesome!".  That made me so happy.  They hadn't been too excited about it beforehand, but I felt like they would like it so I had them go anyway.  And now they "can't wait" to go again next year.  Joyful moment.

Today was so opposite of yesterday.  There was NO fighting in the car.  They were all in the car before I got there with Russell, just waiting.  Unbeknownst to me, Tyler had grabbed The Friend magazine (this is a magazine put out by our church.  To see a copy, click here.), and was reading it to Emalyn and Krysta in the car.  He read it the whole way to the camp (30 min) and they all talked and laughed and enjoyed eachother the whole way there.

Yesterday and today couldn't be more opposite in nature.  It's like my kids from yesterday were abducted and these nice, loving children replaced them in the night.

I LOVED it.  So nice, and calm, and you could feel the family love in the air.  Prayers are definitely answered. 

Aaahhh.  Got to go enjoy it while it lasts. :)

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Finally caught up on your blog and I just have to say--WAY TO GO, TYLER!!! That's so awesome that he learned to ride his bike so quickly!

And I'm so glad today was such the opposite of yesterday. I hope it lasts a while. (c:

Meg said...

I love that story! So cute. And oh those kids just keep us on our toes, don't they?!

Linda said...

If I were you, I'd keep these kids! And praise the one who came up with such a great idea and then did it. Way to go, Tyler