First, the Kindergarten musical assembly (back in May). Here's Emalyn walking in to the auditorium.

Then, on June 3rd, Emalyn graduated from kindergarten! The following is a video of her walking in to the auditorium.
Next, here's a cute picture of Emalyn smiling inbetween songs.
Then, on June 3rd, Emalyn graduated from kindergarten! The following is a video of her walking in to the auditorium.
Next, is the tail end of Emalyn announcing that the next song they're going to sing is "Give a Little Whistle", and then her class singing the song.
Emalyn showing her diploma after graduation is all over! Yay Emalyn! We are so proud of you and how hard you worked in kindergarten. I can't believe she's growing up so fast.
We love you Emalyn!
3 comments:
I love those hats! Emalyn is so beautiful- I'm proud of you, girl!
YEA EMALYN!! Congratulations - You did a very nice job announcing the song and you are a beautiful kindergarten graduate. We wish you a wonderful summer vacation before you become a First Grader. We love you, Grandma Linda & Grandpa Roger
Yay Emalyn! Way to go! So cute!
Post a Comment