Saturday, November 13, 2010

Halloween!

These are the TRUE scary faces of Halloween... Can you tell what they are? Krysta is Tigger (I'm sure that one wasn't too hard), Tyler is a vampire, and Emalyn is a very scary cat. I have to say, I'm very proud of the makeup job I did on each of them. Which wouldn't have been possible except that my mom was there to help take care of baby while I did this.
After getting all dressed up and everything, Scott and my mom took them to our ward's trunk or treat. And yes, they got PLENTY of candy! Which explains why we didn't go trick-or-treating again that night.



After they got home from that, they carved their pumpkins.
Which is VERY serious business!



And here is Krysta putting her pumpkin seeds back INSIDE the pumpkin. She thought they belonged there...and really, it was pretty cute to watch her do it.

And finally, the finished products. Tyler's is on the left, Emalyn's is next, and then Krysta's is on the right.

2 comments:

Belkycita said...

Those are some serious scary/adorable kids!!!
the makeup is AWESOME! and I know makeup ;-)

Linda said...

You did do an amazing job with the makeup. Thank goodness Tyler let you leave it on this year. :)

This post brings back great memories. miss you... all of you!