Friday, March 4, 2011

Tyler the Musician in December

Tyler's 2nd grade did a reading in December of "The Brementown Musicians". It was fun to go and hear him read together with the class. However, they had him in the back, so even though I tried, I didn't get any good pics of him. But right after the reading, they had each child demonstrate rhythm and counting. Tyler got to do the maracas.
Tyler also had his first piano recital in December. He played Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. He did such a good job! We are so proud of him.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Tyler, your Aunt Melanie is really impressed with your musical talents. Have you gotten your music belt loop yet?...I would imagin that you probably have earned it with all this music stuff. Jared just earned his music belt loop and pin for cub scouts.

We love you!